Finding better ways for teams to work together is one of the biggest challenges facing every company and industry. That’s why we’re introducing Frontiers: a two–day conference by Slack that brings together leading thinkers, Slack customers, developers, and partners to explore how the nature of teamwork is changing. Be among the first to hear about Slack’s newest products, learn how Slack improves work and workflow, and hear from customers about the ways their organizations are evolving.
Speakers and detailed schedule to be announced soon.
Frontiers is a new conference by Slack where attendees can delve into the future of teamwork. It will feature a mix of keynotes, breakout sessions, and focused experiences, all with the aim to provide actionable insights around how groups of people can work together more effectively.
Whether you’re leading or contributing to a team, or building things that help people on teams work, you’ll get the opportunity to focus on how teamwork is changing and what those changes mean for the future. You’ll come away with concrete ideas you can apply in your organization, along with fresh information about new Slack features and partners.
The conference will feature multiple tracks on teams and teamwork, including a dedicated developer track with a more in–depth and hands–on look at Slack’s API and platform.
- Early registration pricing of $399 is available for a limited time and/or until sold out. Once the Early Tickets are sold out, the price will increase to $599.
- Click here to register
- Slack only accepts credit cards as form of payment for your registration dues. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- If you would like to request a copy of your receipt, have any questions about group registrations, how to cancel your registration, or if you need to send someone in your place, please contact the Slack Frontiers Event Team.
- Onsite registration will be available starting on September 12. The onsite registration price is $999.
- Slack Frontiers is a business conference and not appropriate for anyone under the age of 18. Guest passes or spouse tickets are not available.
- If you have any special dietary requirements or ADA questions, please contact the Slack Frontiers Event Team.
We expect a great turnout of the Slack community at Frontiers, including:
- Customers using and loving Slack
- Top Partners building strong integrations with Slack
- Developers building with the Slack ecosystem
- And finally, those who are extremely Slack-curious
Pier 27 is conveniently located along the Embarcadero in San Francisco. There is no parking at Pier 27 during Slack Frontiers. We suggest you use ride-sharing or public transportation to-and-from the event each day. If you must drive to Pier 27, there are a few public parking locations near Pier 27.
San Francisco is a city full of hotel options to meet your travel and budget needs. While we do not have an official hotel room block set up for Slack Frontiers, here are a few hotels close to Pier 27, the event venue:
250 Beach St, San Francisco – 0.6 miles from Pier 27
Newly renovated, chic rooms & suites with views of San Francisco Bay and the city skyline.
Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel
2500 Mason St, San Francisco – 0.7 miles from Pier 27
Modern 4-story hotel is a 5-minute walk from shopping and entertainment at Pier 39.
Le Meridien San Francisco
333 Battery St, San Francisco – 0.8 miles from Pier 27
This Starwood Hotel features lots of business amenities & upscale eateries.
Pier 2620 Hotel
2620 Jones St, San Francisco – 0.9 miles from Pier 27
Recently renovated contemporary hotel and wine bar in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf.
8 Mission St, San Francisco – 1.0 miles from Pier 27
Part of the Joie de Vivre family, this waterfront hotel boasts of its views of the Bay Bridge.
Airbnb is also another great option for those looking for a different experience while visiting San Francisco. If you want to stay close to Pier 27, check out places in the following neighborhoods: Embarcadero, Russian Hill, Nob Hill, Financial District, Marina District, Fort Mason, and Union Square.
At Slack, we are committed to ensuring all people and organizations thrive in and around Slack. To aid in that effort we’ve created a non-profit application process which offers the opportunity for qualifying organizations to access complimentary and/or discounted tickets. To qualify, your organization must be registered as a charitable organization with the IRS, your local tax service or a local charity commission. To learn more click here.
September 12 – 13, 2017
The Embarcadero, San Francisco
Have some additional questions? Contact us at [email protected]