Frontiers New York City is sold out, but stay tuned for next year
We’re bringing everyone together in San Francisco for Frontiers 2019. Sign up now for updates about early registration.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for recordings of select sessions from Frontiers 2018.
Clarity. Alignment. Empowerment. In a world of information abundance, these are the new metrics for organizational success. At Frontiers, we’ll share best practices to help leaders and their teams create the right conditions for collaboration. You’ll explore how new ways of working through Slack can accelerate performance, bring bigger gains, and keep your organization competitive as you boldly chart the new frontiers of work.
Co-founder of Vega Factor and co-author of Primed to Perform
Chef/Founder of Momofuku
Senior Vice President
Head of Corporate Technology at WeWork
Organizational Psychologist & New York Times Bestselling Author
Chief Product Officer
The Last Mile
SVP Sales & Customer Success
Co-founder and President
Chief Technology Officer
21st Centruy Fox
Global Growth Editor
New York Times
Internal Communications Manager
Client Solutions Network Applications Lead
Booz Allen Hamilton
Head of Retail, West
Client Partner, West
Brand Strategist, West
Labs Team VP
Moody’s Analytics Accelerator
Platform Product Marketing Manager
Solutions Engineer, Customer Experience
Head of Enterprise Product
Chief of Staff, Customer Experience
Manager, Solutions Engineering
Manager, Customer Success
Senior Director, Global Workplace and Real Estate
Head of North America Sales
Director, Risk and Compliance
Senior Director, Strategy & Analytics
Head of Strategic Services
Director of Platform Partnerships
Head of Search, Learning & Intelligence Product
More speakers coming soon
- Registration opens
- Opening Keynote
We’ve invited Slack executives and industry leaders to share their transformative perspectives on teamwork in the modern workplace.
- Kickoff party
Get ready for games, music and good eats as we celebrate the opening of Frontiers.
- Morning Keynote
- Breakout sessions
Gain practical takeaways in one of two breakout tracks:
- Connecting The Enterprise
- Channeling the New Way of Work
- Guest Keynote
- Breakout sessions
- Closing Keynote
- What is Slack Frontiers?
Frontiers is a conference by Slack about the future of teamwork. It will feature a mix of keynotes, breakout sessions, and focused experiences, all aimed at providing actionable insights to leaders and their teams. Attendees can expect to learn how to work more effectively and to use Slack to accelerate performance and stay competitive far into the future.
- Why should I attend?
Whether you’re leading or contributing to a team, Frontiers will offer the opportunity to focus on how teamwork is changing for your company and what those changes mean for the future. You’ll come away with concrete ideas you can apply in your organization. Get fresh information about how to accomplish more with new Slack features and partners.
Breakout sessions will feature two tracks on both achieving organizational transformation and acquiring practical knowledge about how to make your team more productive with Slack.
At Frontiers, you’ll experience:
- Eye-opening keynotes from experts on leadership and organizational transformation
- Insightful sessions on how to get the most out of Slack as the modern collaboration hub
- Opportunities to connect with the incredible community of Slack customers and partners
- Who attends Frontiers?
At Frontiers, you’ll find members of the Slack community. This includes industry leaders from IT, marketing, HR, engineering and customer support who use Slack within their organizations. It also includes people who are interested in organizational transformation and learning more about Slack as a collaboration tool.
- Where do I stay?
- How do I register?
- To register, complete checkout on the registration page.
- Early Bird ticket pricing of $199 is available for a limited time and/or until sold out. Once Early Bird tickets are sold out, the price will increase to $299. Onsite registration will be $499.
- Slack only accepts credit cards for registration. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- If you have questions about group registrations, requesting a copy of your receipt, cancelling your registration, or sending someone in your place, please contact the Frontiers event team.
- Slack Frontiers is a business conference and not appropriate for anyone under the age of 18. Guest passes or spouse tickets are not available.
- If you have any special dietary requirements or ADA questions, please contact the Frontiers event team.
- What sponsorships are available?
Interested in sponsoring Frontiers? Great idea. Please contact the Frontiers team.
- I have another question, who should I contact?
Please reach out with any other questions to email@example.com.