Frontiers 2019 is a global event about the future of teamwork. We’ll explore the shifts changing the modern landscape of work and the attributes that determine organizational success. Hear firsthand insights from industry experts representing leadership, innovation and creativity, and connect with the ecosystem of Slack experts. Learn how Slack can make you and your teams better connected and more successful.
- What is Slack Frontiers?
Frontiers is a conference by Slack about the future of teamwork. It will feature a mix of keynotes, breakout sessions, and focused experiences, all aimed at providing actionable insights to leaders and their teams. Attendees can expect to learn how to work more effectively and to use Slack to accelerate performance and stay competitive far into the future.
- Why should I attend?
Whether you’re leading or contributing to a team, Frontiers will offer the opportunity to focus on how teamwork is changing for your company and what those changes mean for the future. You’ll come away with concrete ideas you can apply in your organization. Get fresh information about how to accomplish more with new Slack features and partners.
Breakout sessions will feature two tracks on both achieving organizational transformation and acquiring practical knowledge about how to make your team more productive with Slack.
At Frontiers, you’ll experience:
- Eye-opening keynotes from experts on leadership and organizational transformation
- Insightful sessions on how to get the most out of Slack as the modern collaboration hub
- Opportunities to connect with the incredible community of Slack customers and partners
- Who attends Frontiers?
At Frontiers, you’ll find members of the Slack community. This includes industry leaders from IT, marketing, HR, engineering and customer support who use Slack within their organizations. It also includes people who are interested in organizational transformation and learning more about Slack as a collaboration tool.
- Where do I stay?
Slack has reserved hotel room blocks for Frontiers attendees that can be booked at a discounted rate. You may book your hotel reservation (based on availability) through the registration form.
If you have any problems securing your reservation please contact the Frontiers event team.
- How do I register?
- To register, complete checkout on the registration page.
- Early Bird ticket pricing of $449 is available for a limited time and/or until sold out. Once Early Bird tickets are sold out, the price will increase to $699. Onsite registration will be $999.
- Slack only accepts credit cards for registration. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- If you have questions about group registrations, requesting a copy of your receipt, cancelling your registration, or sending someone in your place, please contact the Frontiers event team.
- Slack Frontiers is a business conference and not appropriate for anyone under the age of 18. Guest passes or spouse tickets are not available.
- If you have any special dietary requirements or ADA questions, please contact the Frontiers event team.
- I have another question, who should I contact?
Please reach out with any other questions to email@example.com.